Did You Know That MOST Peripheral Neuropathy Treatments Simply Cover Up The Symptoms While Your Body Continues To Destroy Your Nerves?
Hi! I’m Dr. Joshua Dunsky, DC and I’m delighted you found your way here. A warm welcome!
I’m fed up with patients being told their peripheral nerve damage is permanent. That you just need to learn how to live with it. That there is nothing to do except take a “cover up” pill to mask the real problem. You’re not even given a fighting chance at a corrective treatment. Well, I’m here to tell you that Neuropathy Does NOT have to be a Life Sentence.
With All The Advances In Technology Why
Can’t We Eliminate Neuropathy And Nerve Damage?
There was a time in your life when you didn’t have the tingling, burning, sharp shoot sensations in your feet. The kind of pain that keeps you up at night and makes you wonder if there is any enjoyment left in life. It may have started as an occasional numb spot or tingling in your toes or fingers then it became more frequent and eventually painful.
The worse time of day may be at night time. You can’t get comfortable and the pain keeps you tossing and turning. The pain may even wake you up at night disrupting your peace and comfort. You may have started limiting your activities and social time or stopped enjoying vacations altogether because you can’t imagine walking at Disney with your grand kids. I want to give you hope that you may be able to overcome this dreadful condition even if you’ve had it for years.
It’s so frustrating seeing people who have worked their whole lives in anticipation of enjoying hobbies, travel and relationships have that taken away because of nerve damage.
Neuropathy Can Disturb Your Balance - And That is a Very Serious Problem
Loss of balance and injuries related to poor balance are a serious concern. Hip fractures, broken arms and concussions can all occur because of poor balance related to loss of foot sensation. A study by Richardson et. al. found diabetics with EMG-confirmed peripheral neuropathy were 23 times more likely to report instability resulting in a fall or injury. It’s important to recognize this very real danger and work toward prevention. Our program incorporates fall prevention activities.
I also know that recovery from peripheral neuropathy is very real, very possible!
I can almost bet that you’ve never been told that. Have you? Most patients just the option to take a pill for pain relief. Doctors usually tell patients that the damage is permanent. Most patients give up at this point and never find the treatment options that will allow them to actually heal their damaged nerves.
It Doesn’t Matter If You Have Diabetic Neuropathy, Post ChemoTherapy Neuropathy or Idiopathic Neuropathy. The Rules Around Healing The Nerves Don’t Change
By thinking outside the box and applying well grounded science and research related to nerve health and function I’ve put together my most advance Neuropathy Solution program ever. My formula is deceptively simple: Give the Nerves What They Need To Survive and Recover. Literally set the stage and give your nervous system the best possible chance to reverse that nerve damage.
How Is Nerve Recovery Accomplished?
Give the nerves oxygen, proper blood sugar, specific nutrients and stimulation while removing inflammation and you have set the stage for nerve healing. I’ve created a program that addresses each part of the equation and in my opinion gives you the best possible chance for nerve healing and real relief.
So if you are feeling:
• Foot pain
• Wrist/Hand/Finger Pain
• Burning sensations
• Sharp shooting sensations in your hands or feet
• Electrical sensations in your hands or feet
• Loss of balance
• Can’t feel the ground
During our consultation I will lay out for you the fundamental approach I use here in our clinic. Discover how I safely diagnose and relieve the underlying conditions that are actually causing your problems and perpetuating needless suffering.
All the best to you and your health!
Dr. Joshua Dunsky, DC
(Read on for more information regarding Peripheral Neuropathy)
“Discover How New Advances In Neuropathy Treatment Technology May Help You Relieve Your Neuropathy Pain, Tingling, and Burning!”
The 5 Keys To Defeating Neuropathy
- Burning In Your Hands or Feet
- Pin’s and Needles Sensations
- Pain In Your Hands Or Feet
- Constantly Dropping Things
- Inability To Do Things With Your Hands That Was Once Easy
- Inability To Walk Long Distances Without Extreme Pain
- Problems With Balance and Coordination
- A scary statistic about fatal falls and hip fractures for those that have peripheral neuropathy in their feet.
- What the leading diagnosed cause of peripheral neuropathy is and how a new scientific approach is providing hope for real and lasting relief.
- The 5 keys to properly promote healing and restoration in peripheral nerves (nearly every neuropathy treatment approach BEFORE NOW included only one or two of these critical elements which led to ultimate failure).
- How the same principles that allow a tree to grow can help you restore normal nerve function.
Dunsky Rehabilitation and Spine Center is dedicated to the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and pain disorders. Over the years we got sick and tired of seeing neuropathy patients not getting the help they deserve in traditional neurology and general practice medical offices. I have made it my life’s work to develop cutting-edge treatment approaches that provide neuropathy relief without the side effects of dangerous prescription medications.
●Spinal Decompression Therapy Joint Hydration(disc,nerve facet)
●Hako-Med Horiz Freq Mod Neuroplasticity/Pain Manag/Circ/Cell Prolif/Inflam
●Cold Laser Therapy Nerve Stimulation/ Blood Flow
●Joint Mobilization Treatment Joint Mobility
●Vibration Balance Therapy Balance
●Functional Training Strengthening
●Red Light Therapy (LLLT) Nitric Oxide
●Advanced Rehab Home Therapy Nerve Re-education
●Metabolic Cellular Cleanse System ●Nutritionally rebalancing /Healthy Weight Loss
●Blood Sugar Regulation ●Nutrition & Exercise
●Cardiovascular Detox ●Daily Nutritional Action Plan
●Nitric Oxide Booster
American Family Physician
Apr 1, 2010 Issue
Peripheral Neuropathy: Differential Diagnosis and Management
HEND AZHARY, MD; MUHAMMAD U. FAROOQ, MD; MINAL BHANUSHALI, MD; ARSHAD MAJID, MD; and MOUNZER Y. KASSAB, MD, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan Am Fam Physician. 2010 Apr 1;81(7):887-892.
Peripheral neuropathy has a variety of systemic, metabolic, and toxic causes. The most common treatable causes include diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism, and nutritional deficiencies. The diagnosis requires careful clinical assessment, judicious laboratory testing, and electrodiagnostic studies or nerve biopsy if the diagnosis remains unclear. A systematic approach begins with localization of the lesion to the peripheral nerves, identification of the underlying etiology, and exclusion of potentially treatable causes. Initial blood tests should include a complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic profile, and measurement of erythrocyte sedimentation rate and fasting blood glucose, vitamin B12, and thyroid-stimulating hormone levels; specialized tests should be ordered if clinically indicated. Lumbar puncture and cerebrospinal fluid analysis may be helpful in the diagnosis of Guillain-Barré syndrome and chronic inflammatory demyelinating neuropathy. Electrodiagnostic studies, including nerve conduction studies and electromyography, can help in the differentiation of axonal versus demyelinating or mixed neuropathy. Treatment should address the underlying disease process, correct any nutritional deficiencies, and provide symptomatic treatment. The peripheral nerves consist of bundles of long neuronal axons as they exit the central nervous system (CNS). Some peripheral nerves are wrapped in a myelin sheath generated by Schwann cells, whereas others are unmyelinated. Peripheral nerves serve different motor, sensory, and autonomic functions. The term peripheral neuropathy is usually used to describe symmetric and universal damage to adjacent nerves. The damage and clinical manifestations are usually located distally with a proximal progression. Several disorders can damage peripheral nerves and cause peripheral neuropathy; it is important to differentiate actual neuropathy from other disorders that can have a similar clinical presentation.
The peripheral nerves consist of bundles of long neuronal axons as they exit the central nervous system (CNS). Some peripheral nerves are wrapped in a myelin sheath generated by Schwann cells, whereas others are unmyelinated. Peripheral nerves serve different motor, sensory, and autonomic functions. The term peripheral neuropathy is usually used to describe symmetric and universal damage to adjacent nerves. The damage and clinical manifestations are usually located distally with a proximal progression. Several disorders can damage peripheral nerves and cause peripheral neuropathy; it is important to differentiate actual neuropathy from other disorders that can have a similar clinical presentation.
What’s Wrong With The System? Why Do You Still Have Neuropathy At A Time Where Easy Access To Information Is At An All-Time High?
Those With Peripheral Neuropathy Are At An Increase Risk For Fatal Falls And Hip Fractures
So What Causes Peripheral Neuropathy?
What does that mean for you?
Is There Still Hope For Me?
- There is no true understanding of the nature and location of the nerve problem.
- The treatments are not designed to heal the nerve … they only attempt to minimize the symptoms while bringing with them dangerous side effects.
Introducing The 5 Keys Of Defeating Neuropathy
Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration ™ Element #1: Reduction of Inflammation
Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration ™ Element #2: Cellular Nutrition
Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration ™ Element #3: Reducing Oxidative Damage
Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration ™ Element #4: Peripheral Balance Feedback Therapy™
It Takes A Whole-Person, Functional Approach
How To Use This Information To Ensure You Take A Straight Path To Long Lasting Relief
- Does the treatment thoroughly evaluate and diagnose the underlying nerve dysfunction? In our office we have a 17-point Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration Evaluation that we perform to determine the exact nature of the nerve damage.
- Does the treatment system you are considering increase the rate of cellular energy production inside the nerve? One of the keystones of Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration™ is the use of technology to increase cellular ATP production … promoting accelerated peripheral nerve healing.
- Does the treatment system you are considering reduce oxidative damage? To promote healing of a damaged peripheral nerve a very precise combination of bio-nutritional elements must be present at just right amounts or one of two things will happen.
- You will get absolutely no change in peripheral nerve function.
- You may actually inhibit nerve function to an even greater degree.
- Through testing and an exhaustive review of the literature we have discovered a system for delivering the precise amounts of biomedical nutritional support that promotes and accelerates the healing of the damaged peripheral nerve.
- Does the treatment you are considering re-sync the communication between the brain and the peripheral nerve? We developed Peripheral Nerve Balance Therapy ™ to specifically address the ongoing deficits in balance and coordination caused by peripheral nerve damage. This is a key element in our Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration ™ system.
I Realize Functional Peripheral Nerve Restoration ™ Is The Only Treatment System That Fully Incorporates All 5 Keys To Defeating Peripheral Neuropathy – What Do I Do Now?
Consultation With Our Doctor
Dr Joshua E. Dunsky, DC
- Clinical Director Dunsky Rehabilitation and Spine Center, PC and Boston Scoliosis
- Graduated from Life Chiropractic University Marietta Ga 1998
- Certified SpineCor Bracing Practitioner with SpineCor
- Licensed SpineCor Bracing Practitioner with Scoliosis Specialists for Adolescents and Adults
- Certified in Physiological Therapeutics - New York Chiropractic College
- Certified in the New Era in Whiplash and Spinal Trauma - Life Chiro College West
- Certified in Electrodiagnostics - University of Bridgeport Chiropractic College
- Past Licensed Affiliate Testing Center for Premier Medical Group
- Past Healthcare Consultant - Advanced Fitness Components, LLC
International Speaker & Trainer: Anti-Aging, Toxicity, Deficiency, Weight Loss and Stress (TDOS Syndrome), Telomeres: Aging & Disease, Peripheral Neuropathy, Scoliosis, GUT Health, Weight Loss, ArpwaveTherapy, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression
- Speaker: Anti-Aging Conference London, England 2013
- Speaker: Traditional Medicine Conference Amsterdam, Netherlands 2016
- Speaker: Anti-Aging Conference London, England 2017
- Speaker: Internal Medicine Conference / Breast Cancer Conference Miami 2018
- Speaker: Keynote Holistic Medicine / International Food & Nutrition Conference Vancouver, CAN 2018
- Co-Founder www.drjoshandlisa.com (2015)
- President and Founder of the New England Spinal Decompression Assoc., LLC (2006)
- President and Founder of the American Spinal Decompression Assoc., LLC (2006)
- President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2003-2005)
- Executive Vice President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2001-2003)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centers Leadership Board 2009-2011