Welcome to Dunsky Rehab & Spine Center
Peripheral Neuropathy, Spinal Degeneration (disc, stenosis, arthritis), Scoliosis, Pain Management.
- Clinical Director Dunsky Rehabilitation and Spine Center, PC and Boston Scoliosis
- Graduated from Life Chiropractic University Marietta Ga 1998
- Certified SpineCor Bracing Practitioner with SpineCor
- Licensed SpineCor Bracing Practitioner with Scoliosis Specialists for Adolescents and Adults
- Certified in Physiological Therapeutics - New York Chiropractic College
- Certified in the New Era in Whiplash and Spinal Trauma - Life Chiro College West
- Certified in Electrodiagnostics - University of Bridgeport Chiropractic College
- Past Licensed Affiliate Testing Center for Premier Medical Group
- Past Healthcare Consultant - Advanced Fitness Components, LLC
International Speaker & Trainer: Anti-Aging, Toxicity, Deficiency, Weight Loss and Stress (TDOS Syndrome), Telomeres: Aging & Disease, Peripheral Neuropathy, Scoliosis, GUT Health, Weight Loss, ArpwaveTherapy, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression
- Speaker: Anti-Aging Conference London, England 2013
- Speaker: Traditional Medicine Conference Amsterdam, Netherlands 2016
- Speaker: Anti-Aging Conference London, England 2017
- Speaker: Internal Medicine Conference / Breast Cancer Conference Miami 2018
- Speaker: Keynote Holistic Medicine / International Food & Nutrition Conference Vancouver, CAN 2018
- Co-Founder www.drjoshandlisa.com (2015)
- President and Founder of the New England Spinal Decompression Assoc., LLC (2006)
- President and Founder of the American Spinal Decompression Assoc., LLC (2006)
- President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2003-2005)
- Executive Vice President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2001-2003)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centers Leadership Board 2009-2011
Dr. Dunsky has been treating peripheral neuropathy, spinal degeneration and scoliosis using advanced non-invasive technology for 20 years. Dr Dunsky focuses on the "whole person approach." This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Dunsky is able to assist physiology to accelerate and/or maintain a journey to good health.
Dr Dunsky is a private business consultant who is highly sought after for his program and therapy implementation.
"The Doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."
- Thomas Edison
Dr. Joshua Dunsky, Chiropractic Physician--Framingham,
Clinic Director at Dunsky Rehab & Spine Center is the past president and co-founder of the American Spinal Decompression Association and the Associated Pain Management Group. He is one of the leading chiropractors in the Framingham and Greater Boston area specializing in pain management and chiropractic care, specifically; peripheral neuropathy, spinal degeneration and scoliosis.
Dr. Joshua Dunsky and his staff are committed to providing pain relief for many symptoms and conditions so that you can have a higher quality of life. Don't just take our word for it though; visit our testimonials page to see what our patients have to say.
At our Framingham chiropractic office you will receive the best care through the use of modern chiropractic techniques and advanced technology. Dr. Joshua Dunsky and the staff at Dunsky Rehab & Spine Center have a genuine concern for your well-being and health! Call us today and we can develop a chiropractic plan specific for you.
If you are new to our website, please browse around to learn about our practice and to discover the wonders of chiropractic and wellness. Click on the "email us" link below to ask us a question or to send us feedback. Use the "send to friend" link to share our health information with your friends so that you can begin a journey to wellness together!
Treatment varies depending on the individual; chiropractic adjustments, noninvasive spinal decompression therapy, peripheral neuropathy, laser technology, ARPwave therapy, neuromuscular rehabilitation and functional training. Our scoliosis patients who qualify are generally treated with the SpineCor flexible bracing system along with other appropriate therapies.
In our GUT program, we see patients who suffer from a variety of health ailments: crohn's, diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome, irritable bowel disease, indigestion, GERD, ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, other digestive problems and weight loss.
To receive free wellness and health articles subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for animated exercise videos, wellness articles, chiropractic resources, and health facts specifically targeted to your wellness needs and interests by Dr. Joshua Dunsky.
Your chiropractor in Framingham | Call us today at 508-309-7475!
Dr. Joshua Dunsky
Framingham Chiropractor | Dunsky Rehab & Spine Center | 508-309-7475
600 Worcester Road, Suite 402
Framingham, MA 01702