Monday, January 23rd, 2012
We all know that incorporating regular Cleanse Days is key when you're creating a healthy lifestyle. From the toxins in our air, food and water to our sometimes overindulgent habits, our bodies are in desperate need of a break and are yearning for high-quality nutrition.
So, how can you ensure a successful Cleanse Day so you can stick with your new Isagenix healthy lifestyle and experience energizing results?
Take a look at our top 10 tips for a successful Cleanse Day:
1. Set aside one day a week. When we're embarking on a lifestyle change, we have to break habits. By setting aside one designated day a week, you're setting an appointment and committing to a new schedule. Extra tip: Consider having your Cleanse Days on Mondays following the weekend when you might have overindulged a bit.
2. Review your Cleanse Day necessities. Check your pantry in advance and make sure you have enough Cleanse for Life, Ionix Supreme, Isagenix Snacks!, Natural Accelerator, IsaDelight Plus, IsaFlush and Ageless Essentials Daily Pack vitamins to get you through your Cleanse Day. Not only will you have everything you need, but it will also help eliminate any excuses.
Isagenix 100-Pound Club Member and 1-Star Golden Circle Lisa K. adds "the night before my Cleanse Days, I prepare everything-from my four cleanse drinks to my snacks. Print out the daily worksheet on IsaProduct.com (in the tab "Worksheets for Success)." Extra tip: Add your most frequently used products to your monthly Autoship so you never run out.
3. Call your health coach. We all need support and advice and that's why you have your enrolling sponsor! Call him or her and ask them any questions you might have about your next Cleanse Day. Or, if your cleanse coach is not available, tune in to our free question and answer IsaProduct Coaching Conference Call Monday through Friday at 8 a.m. Pacific Time or Monday through Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time with Dr. Ina Nozek.
4. Ask for accountability. Whether it's your enrolling sponsor, a helpful friend or someone else that is using Isagenix, accountability will help you stay on track. Cleansing with a group of supportive people who also want to succeed is another extremely helpful way to help get you through tough days, shares Isagenix Star Consultant She-She K.
5. Get rid of temptations. You looked in the pantry to make sure you had your Isagenix products-did you see anything in there that doesn't belong in your healthy foods routine? If so, grab the garbage bag and start tossing away temptation! As they say "nothing tastes better than fit feels!"
6. Follow the Cleanse Day protocol. Isagenix Founder and Master Formulator John Anderson put together the cornerstone 30-Day Cleansing and Fat Burning system protocol and he knows the keys to creating a successful Cleanse Day. Be sure to incorporate your Isagenix Snacks! on deep Cleanse Days to stay balanced.
"Start with one at the beginning of the day, have the first four ounces of Cleanse for Life and then have one of the Snacks! every two hours," advises 2-Star Golden Circle Janet S. Extra tip: You can find helpful videos on how to use specific systems like the 30-Day System at YouTube.com/Isagenix.
7. Take your weight and measurements. Progress is motivating! Be sure to start the day off with a quick hop on the scale and take all the applicable measurements so you can see how your body transformed during a Cleanse Day. And remember, even if you don't see your weight budge, your inches likely have, so always take your measurements.
8. Stick to a schedule. Follow the worksheets or write out a very specific schedule for your day such as "8 a.m. 4 ounces of Cleanse for Life; 9 a.m. 2 Isagenix Snacks!, etc."
9. Stay busy. Most of the time, your body is doing great, but your mind is consumed with thoughts of eating. Stay busy with low impact exercise like yoga or walking; make plans to go shopping (what's more motivating than trying on a swimsuit or pair of pants?) or treat yourself in a way that doesn't involve food.
10. Remind yourself of your goals. What's your "why?" Remind yourself daily, especially on Cleanse Days, why you've decided to make your lifestyle change. From fitting into your skinny jeans and feeling energetic again to fueling your body with proper nutrition to achieve your fitness goals, your "why" will keep you focused and on track. Extra tip: Consider posting pictures or powerful phrases on your fridge, in your bathroom and in your workspace to constantly remind you of what you're setting out to accomplish.
Set yourself up for success and remember, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!
To add an extra level of accountability and even an incentive, join the IsaBody Challenge today! With a $25,000 grand prize, a cruise, free trips, monthly drawings for product certificates and more, you'll enjoy your journey to "fit" and be rewarded in more ways than one. Go to IsaBodyChallenge.com for more details.
For more Cleanse Day tips and support materials, visit IsaProduct.com.